Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Hilo Hawaiian

Ohhhh my haven't eaten like that in a long time!! Thanks daddy for an wonderful evening. My whole family went out to eat Hawaiian food buffet. Yep all I could eat of poi, kalua pig, crab, poke, and more. This is a meal I crave weekly but can never have unless I come home.

After dinner was even more awesome. We all went back to my grandparents house in Mt view where we all spent the night. I felt my Papa there. The memories of him were all there. Granny and all of blankets she always had. My heart was fully of joy that night. My family was all together. My sister and her family, my brother Rick and his family and us, even my mom and dad stayed the night. It was awesome and amazingq

1 comment:

Camie Marie said...

Finally! Sheesh, I've been waiting F-O-R-E-V-E-R. ;) You know the only way I'm ever going to see Hawaii is through your pictures? ;)