Saturday, November 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Kai'imi & Ty









What they are 5 already? where has the time gone. I don't feel old enough to have 5 year olds. This year their birthday was on Sunday. So we went to church, came home and made them their cakes and we had Bret's family over that night for dinner to celebrate their birthdays and everyone else birthday that happened in August and September.
For their cakes I made a Ninja Turtle cupcake for Ty and a Strawberry cup cake for Kai'imi. I was impressed with my cake making skills. It actually turned out cute.
For Ty's birthday present I found a barn and for Kai'imi's she got her ears priced.They also got a lot from family and friends. Also all they wanted was a Birthday Party with their friends.
Thank you family and friends for always spoiling my children. We are so blessed to have you all in our lives.
Ty'makoa I can't believe you are already 5. The joy and peace you bring into our home is amazing. You have taught me love and kindness. I can't believe how loving you are to your sisters and always willing to do everything and anything for any of us. Your sweet spirit blesses our home and life wouldn't be the same without you. Thank you for choosing me to be your mom. You are one choice spirit that's for sure.
Kai'imilani, my shadow, oh how i love that you want to do everything for me. I love that you are always by my side, literally. You have taught me how to trust, love and be a girl. You are such a sweet Princess that is fully of life as well. Thank you also for allowing me to be your Mom. I love you so very much and thank you for always being a big helper.
To my twins you both have blessed my life in more than one way. I am so blessed to have you two and they joy you both bring into our home is amazing. You both are for sure Gods Children and I'm so lucky that Heavenly Father trusts me with you both. I pray that I will be a better mom and teach both of you everything you need to know to succeed in life. I want you both to know that I love you both dearly, your Dad loves you two as well and Our Heavenly Father loves you both.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY 5 Year Olds!

No comments: