Tuesday, October 27, 2009

June 30th Happy 1st Birthday















Illikea's 1st birthday came quickly. I can't believe she is already 1, for her birthday I made a bug cake and we had a little pool party in the back yard with family and friends. The kids enjoyed swimming and the adults enjoyed visiting. Bret BBQ hot dogs. It was fun evening. She got a lot of fun things as well, So thank you everyone who came.
Ilikea has thought me so much this last year. She has taught me to be patience, love, and more patience. She is full of life and loves to get into everything with a smile. Her smile melts my heart and even though I want to be mad at her for getting into trouble her smile just makes me laugh. We are so blessed to have her in our home. Thank you Heavenly Father for her. She is a special gift and thank you for trusting me with your children.
Ilikeamakapolionalani I love you and thank you for choosing me to be your mom.

No comments: