Monday, July 16, 2012

Little Momets

Okay I know I haven't been blogging like I really wanted to but I'm working on it.

Tonight as I'm sitting here late as ever I reflect upon the Blessing it is to be a Mom. Today I have been cried at, yelled at, barfed on, pooped on, and have cleaned mess after mess. I havre held a sick baby all day and my job still isn't done but I find myself still not wanting my babies not to grow up! Kalei my baby is almost 2 and I'm soo sad everytime I see her do things the older kids do. I cried when Ilikea turned 4 on June 30 and I can see myslef balling when the twins get baptized this September. Time is really flying by and I'm not wanting it too.

I love every second of being a Mom even though there are days however no greater joy or blessing could ever compare to this.

Good night!!!

This picture is of Kalei who is sick but still smiling.

No comments: