Thursday, October 8, 2009

Yep no TRAINING WHEELS



I know this is really old but I still have to post it. Ty learned how to ride a bike without training wheels in a matter of 3 minutes at the beginning of the summer. He just got right up and started riding. I was so proud as a mother. He has loved his bike this summer and won't get off of it. I found him a big boy bike for $10 at a yard sale that was practically brand new. I need to post a picture of it.

Mommy bragging moment!

Ty is such a Blessing in our home. I love him more and more each day. He is so cute, funny, loving and caring. He has a heart of Gold. He would do anything for his two sisters. Just on Tuesday he gave Kai'imi his sucker cause she wanted the green one instead of the purple one. Her purple sucker was half eaten but he still traded. That's just one of many little thing that he has done. I can't believe how much my little guy has grown up. okay, okay enough before my tears come.

1 comment:

Kim + Danny said...

Your kids are the cutest! We love you guys, thanks for being such awesome friends.