Thursday, November 13, 2008

Big Helpers!



Since we don't have church till 1 pm this year, we have taken to making Breakfast every Sunday morning except for Fast Sunday. Kai'imi and Ilikea love to get up earlier and help me cook. They love to be involved in making breakfast and then waking everyone up.
Usually Uncle Trent stays Saturday night to have breakfast with us on Sunday. Its been a blessing to have him around each weekend. We have love having him. If Uncle Trent isn't here for Sunday Breakfast Ty usually says its not Sunday cause he's not there. Its really cute. Thank you Uncle Trent for being here.
Thank you to my big Helpers as well. Sunday and every other day wouldn't be the same without you all. You have blessed my life in so many ways. Thank you!!! I love you Bret, Ty'makoa, Kai'imi and Ilikea. (I will miss Sunday morning next year when Church begins at 9 am)


No comments: