Tuesday, August 5, 2008




Ty'makoa and Kai'imi at Woods Cross Summer Rec Soccer. They enjoyed the month of June on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9 am till 10 am they went to soccer. This year they were out there running, kicking the ball, throwing the ball in and just out there making new friends.

One of my favorite time at soccer was one Ty was suppose to be kicking the ball but instead he started chasing a white butterfly. He followed that butterfly clear into another field. The coach had to call him back to their field. I laughed and laughed because he told that coach that he just wanted to catch a butterfly. I sure wish I had my camera for that moment.


I was also excited that Kai'imi actually went out there this year and played. Last year she didn't make it out without crying at least once. She was sure cute out there running around.


I would of like to put them in the other session but we had Ilikea the day it started, always next year.



No comments: